- What Younger You Would Like About Present You
– I stand up for myself and don’t avoid confrontations.
- The Watched/Read It List
– Most recently, Ghostbusters (2016) and THE SIGNATURE OF ALL THINGS by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Mistake You Never Want to Make
– Do something just for the money or prestige.
- Your Ideal Outfit
– Black jeans, low heels, good shirt or sweater, and matching jewelry.
- A Deep, Dark—Shhh—Secret
– I often procrastinate.
- The Most Unexpected Compliment You Ever Got
– You’re a really good kisser. (From the first man I dated after my divorce.)
- That One Quote
– “Live this life until this life won’t let you live here anymore … than walk with trust through that open door.” Song lyric by Big & Rich
- The Best Surprise You’ve Ever Had
– My ex-husband donated a week’s worth of leave when I got seriously ill.
- Your True Happiness
– A completely lazy weekend with knitting and books at the beach.
- Your Favorite Failure
– My marriage. I got to travel, seeing new places and things, and meeting new people.
- An Amendment to the Bucket List
– A cruise to Alaska.