Today is my 50th birthday. This journal is a record and a tool for what I see as a year of transition. My health is "mostly" back under my own control. The hole in my heart is patched and I know how to manage everything else.
The following are my goals and tools (in no particular order of importance):
1) Improve my diet AND drink more water.
2) Get moving.
3) Get involved.
4) Curtail implusive spending and pay off debt.
5) Simplify my surrounding (de-clutter). Purge my home and office.
6) Define/redefine my relationships: family, friends, partner
7) Update my technical skills and training.
8) Replace my car (evaluate and purchase a high efficiency or green vehicle).