While catching up on some of my email newsletters, I clicked through to this short article. I found the three suggestions interesting: The One Shift That Will Immediately Change How You Feel In Your Relationship
1. Let go of the concept of “right and wrong.”
2. Give up trying to change the other person.
3. Learn how to stop basing your worth on the condition of your relationship.
In my own life, I’ve had variable degrees of success accepting similar concepts.
1. As long as the relationship satisfies those within it, suspend judgement.
2. You’ll be much more successful changing yourself or your circumstances than trying to change other people.
3. Depend on yourself as other people will come and go in your life.